One integration for more everyday member engagement
Back in April we attended the 4th annual Loyalty@Freddie Awards in New Jersey, USA. The event brings together loyalty executives from all across the globe, and this year we had the pleasure of presenting alongside our strategic partner, Points.
The presentation, led by our own Lars Holmquist, SVP Americas and Jamie Anderson, VP Partnerships at Points discusses how loyalty programme providers can work more efficiently to drive greater member engagement and value for their members. It’s a must watch for programme providers from all industries who are looking to work smarter and be more customer (member) centric.
Specifically, the presentation covers the following topics:
- Why you need a Loyalty Commerce Ecosystem
- Why a member first philosophy is key
- The key (and current) loyalty commerce market challenges
- The importance of data and personalisation to driving more value & engagement
- Key client examples: Avios, British Airways, JetBlue and ANA
Download the presentation below.